Dirac ERP offer very extensive solution for Export, import and manufacturing industry. It will give you a single solution for all your operational issues.
Import and export operations are important to any business. Timely delivery of items plays an important role in every industry. This increases the company's credibility. Imports and exports involves complex processes and activities. This includes collecting items, transporting them, loading them onto ships or cargo, and delivering them on time. ERP software for import and export handles all these processes and activities.
Import and export includes not only the delivery of finished products, but also the procurement of raw materials and transportation to the processing industry. This helps you perform all your activities and saves all your information automatically.ERP provides absolute solutions to the impoert and export industry.
Import and export operations are jointly carried out with authorized trading companies or manufacturing companies. In this process, raw material is issued in large quantities to production for assembly of components, so we face huge inventory management problems, such as different components, inventory in multiple locations. This creates inventory conflicts and problems with tracking actual inventory. Problems in creating and managing export invoices, packing lists, etc.
We support import-export-oriented companies with accurate inventory issuance, manufacturing order management, production progress reporting, packing and shipping.
DiracERP gives solutions to the following problems:
- Issuing inventory levels and identifying and managing unfinished goods.
- Manage incomplete or finished goods with serial numbers and product traceability.
- Finished product report with accurate cost.
- Transfer of materials from stores based on material request form and approval.
- Manage the subcontracting process, its costs and payments.
- It helps you manage your daily, weekly or monthly production schedule and get all your raw materials at once.
- Generate a packing list and assign it to a customer's open sales orders.
- Manages taxes as per country requirements
- Conduct multi-currency transactions with exporters.
- Manage transactions for multiple companies and multiple branches from one place